iimpavid: caricature of a redheaded person in pink pants and a grey battlejacket wearing headphones with a white cat sleeping beside them and sparkles around the headphones (good vibes)
iimpavid ([personal profile] iimpavid) wrote2026-10-26 11:58 am

Posts I Really Want to Make on Dreamwidth

  • to iimpavidwrites
    • at least half of my ~148 fanfics from the last 15 years
    • most of my devotional poetry collection
    • selected passages from The Illyrian Codices
    • set up tags obvsly
  • to my FINDER comm
    • Jaeger is a Trickster Spirit and I Can Prove It (an essay)
    • my (unfinished lmao) FINDER fanfic obviously
    • Favorite FINDER panels without context
    • Lynne Grosvenor being a queer icon
    • reading FINDER Bingo
    • FINDER Library  vol. 1 scavenger hunt for new readers
    • 30 Days of FINDER creative prompts
    • set up tags obvsly
    • figure out where crossposting to other comms is permissible
  • to PillowfortUhaul
    • finish moving over blanketboxes (I only just got to the "science" tag today RIP) 
    • fill Star Trek blanketbox!!!
    • fill Vampires blanketbox!!!
    • fill DC blanketbox!!!
    • make & fill a FINDER blanketbox, niche comic fandom be damned!!
  • to my main blog
    • a handful of wordpress posts about spiritwork that got traction
    • the journey to going no contact with my mom
    • pictures of my projects from my first year of knitting
    • northern tradition practices for: the wild hunt, wolfenoot, mother's night, yule, etc.
    • quoted devotional poetry from my favorite poets
    • prayers for the queer ancestors of all
    • pictures of Harold and Maud (they are plants)
    • start a tag for The Gimp Suit Project
I also want to: 
  • Create a community for the fanfic universe Goblinwife and I are slowly working on, Red Sun.
  • set up its tags
  • figure out how the fresh fuck the workskins will translate to dw
This is at LEAST 3 months' worth of work. I expect y'all to hold me to this.