Mantra
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made.
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made.
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made.
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made.
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made.
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made.
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made......
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made.
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made.
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made.
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made.
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made.
I will finish transporting blanketboxes into the PillowfortU_Haul before I start building up the FINDER community I just made......

no subject
(Including, coming today, some blanket box replies).
no subject
I'm struggling to stop myself from getting distracted posting here! I want to set up a community for FINDER. Fill blanketboxes. Copy my fanfic from AO3. There's so much to do!
no subject